Saturday 20 August 2011

Cheesy spinach fritattas

I don't even consider making this dish as cooking, as you literally put three ingredients together and put it in the oven. That seriously is it! And to this day, I am constantly surprised when my kids gobble them down and ask for more. This recipe came about because my girls refused to eat eggs in any form, except when I made them into these!



Ingredients:

6 eggs
250g frozen chopped spinach (defrosted and drained of excess moisture)
200g shredded cheddar cheese


1. Break the eggs into a bowl
2. Add spinach and cheese
3. Mix until combined
4. Grease a 12 hole muffin tray (or use muffin cases) and fill each case evenly with mixture.
5. Place in 180C (fanforced) oven for 15-20 mins or until lightly brown on top and set.



And there you have it, 12 individual frittatas great for little hands to hold.
A great way to get dairy, vegetables and protein into them in one hit!

No comments:

Post a Comment